The Amsco® 3085 SP Surgical Table is a highly flexible surgical platform that provides versatility for every surgical specialty. It assures complete flexibility for patient positioning, no matter how difficult the procedural or imaging requirements. The 3085 table is designed for ultra-precise articulation, exceptional access to the patient, and superior fluoroscopic imaging of any part of the anatomy. A full complement of accessories is available to complete the positioning of surgical patients for virtually every general, specialty and traction surgical procedure. Built-in safety mechanisms include a locking side-tilt cylinder and complete override protection during power outages. The table is engineered to support 454kg.
Features for a wide array of procedures:
- Versatility for every general and specialty surgery
- Designed for flexibility in patient positioning
- Automatic translation of functions for reverse patient positioning
- T-shaped pedestal design maximises surgical access
- Ultra-precise table top articulation
- Manually operated kidney elevator
- Excellent weight capacity for patients weighing up to 1,000 lb / 454 kg (as described in user manual)
- Excellent image amplification coverage
- Lightweight ergonomic hand control unit
- Override system ensures safety and reliability
- Self-compensating floor locks and casters ensures complete table stability, no matter how uneven the surface is
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Steris AMSCO products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.
- Table top length : 1 166 mm / 45.90 (without any extension)
- Pre-programmed movements : Return to level / Flex / Reflex. (Motorised)
- Height adjustment : 686 mm / 27” – 1118 mm / 44” (Motorised)
- Trend / Reverse Trend : 25° (Motorised)
- Lateral tilt : 18°. (Motorised) (right left)
- Leg rest articulation : +80° / -105° (Motorised)
- Table unlock /lock : Motorised
- Kidney elevator : Up to 102 mm / 4”. (Manually)
- Override system : Foot pedal as override system.
- Weight capacity : 1,000 Lbs / 454 kg (as described in user manual)